Rugby Wales
     

 

 

 

 

 

Welsh Rugby Merchandise
RUGBY IN BLACKWOOD

Blackwood RFC

Blackwood RFC was founded in 1889 and has been a member of the Welsh rugby Union since 1918. The Club has steadily improved its status over the years and the First XV currently play in the First Division of the Welsh National League being one of the top 24 clubs in Wales.

 


The Club also runs two youth teams together with a flourishing mini and junior section providing coaching and playing facilities for 180 players at all age group levels.

 


In 2002 the club undertook a radical renovation of the Gas Service Centre, which as stated earlier was acquired in 1998. The ClubHouse in Hall Street was closed in the May of 2003 with the focus of developing a Clubhouse for the start of the 2003 season. This was a success and the New Clubhouse opened for the start of the new season in September 2003.

 

Hall Street, Blackwood, Gwent, Wales.
(01495)223206

President Chairman Secretary Fixture Secretary
Mike Jones Owen Parfitt Lyn Hall Alan Haddock

 

Click here to visit Blackwood RFC home page

 

   
Site Design by Web Design In Wales © Exposure 2000 Ltd